Note this is a PART-TIME contracted opportunity with base pay plus bonuses
Increase practice’s billable revenue by broadening referring physician base, strengthening existing referring relationships, and promoting brand awareness among the medical community and general consumers.
Raleigh/Apex/Cary/Holly Springs, North Carolina territory
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Conduct at least 15-20 office visits per week, all of which need to be with a decision maker (MD/DO, PA, ARNP, referral coordinator, nurse), 30% of which must be with a provider (MD/DO, PA, ARNP). The purpose of these visits will be to:
- Educate existing and new referring offices on services offered, new studies and advances, and answer clinical questions when appropriate (or ask the physicians and return with an answer)
- Increase referral percentages/volume from existing and non-referring offices
- Maintain image in the community as cutting-edge experts
- Suggest and implement new services and protocols in referring offices to ease the referral process
- Communicate opportunities, market trends, and issues to appropriate management/staff in a timely manner and on a regular basis
- Coordinate resolution of customer service issues between referring offices and practice.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge of the specialty by shadowing doctors, attending seminars/webinars, reading articles, etc.
- Call on targeted offices at the required reach and frequency.
- Conduct “lunch and learns” in appropriate/high potential offices to educate staff and physicians on services/products/protocols (lunches are in addition to weekly sales call quota)
- Maintain the utmost confidentiality of all pertinent patient and referral records, business plan and files
- Submit expense reports on a timely basis
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS :
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Special consideration given to those who have pre-existing relationships with local internal medicine and OB/GYN practices and providers
- Strong leadership and communication skills needed to interact with physicians and medical staff
- Demonstrated history of achieving/exceeding sales quota